This is a unique opportunity to join a boutique branding & design studio and help lead them to their next level of growth and success.
The management team at Hoffman Creative is looking for a leader who can help continue drive best-in-class creative across various categories while building and mentoring the creative team, influencing best working practices across all engagements, and helping to inform the overall growth strategy for the studio.
• Lead by example and steward a bounty of inspiring work across the creative team
• Support the Creative Director in effectively conceiving and executing against briefs and yield smart, soulful and well-crafted work
• Mentor the extended creative team ranging from leading on-going creative check-ins to on-boarding and managing freelancers to ensure their experience at Hoffman Creative is a positive one
• Demonstrate desire to understand various client business needs to support informed work
• Work alongside Creative Director on client presentations by carving out a specific and ownable role for each
• Build meaningful dialogues and relationships with key members of the client roster
• Work closely with studio/project manager to fulfill day-to-day project flow, new business initiatives, vendor selection, and production needs
• Contribute to defining the Hoffman Creative culture (vibe of the studio, planning inspiration trips, off-sites, etc.)
• Ability and desire to take on a true leadership position within the studio, and make it your own
• A deep interest in expanding your skills to include the “business” side of things
• Stellar communication of ideas and rationales. Must be a good listener.
• Exemplary time management skills and ability to work on more than one project at a time
• Outstanding sensitivity and command of all basic design principles
• Ability to shift gears quickly based on project or group needs
• Ability to filter design output and ideas through strategy, creative relevance and client needs
• Comprehensive knowledge of contemporary design and designers in art, architecture, interiors and fashion
• Demonstrates art direction expertise and command of photo research
• Extensive knowledge of print and digital production techniques and software applications
• 3-4 years of experience
For more information on this role, salary requirements or to schedule an interview, please contact: