This is a unique opportunity to join a boutique branding & design studio and help lead them to their next level of growth and success.
The management team at Hoffman Creative is looking for an Art Director who can help continue drive best-in-class creative across various categories while building and mentoring the creative team, influencing best working practices across all engagements, and helping to inform the overall growth strategy for the studio.
• Lead by example and steward a bounty of inspiring work across the creative team
• Support the Creative Director in effectively conceiving and executing against briefs and yield smart, soulful and well-crafted work
• Manage and direct junior designers providing creative support
• Demonstrate desire to understand various client business needs to support informed work
• Work alongside Creative Director on client presentations by carving out a specific and ownable role for each
• Build meaningful dialogues and relationships with key members of the client roster
• Work closely with studio/project manager to fulfill day-to-day project flow, new business initiatives, vendor selection, and production needs
• Contribute to defining the Hoffman Creative culture
• Ability and desire to take on a true leadership position within the studio, and make it your own
• A deep interest in expanding your skills to include the “business” side of things
• Stellar communication of ideas and rationales. Must be a good listener.
• Exemplary time management skills and ability to work on more than one project at a time
• Outstanding sensitivity and command of all basic design principles
• Ability to shift gears quickly based on project or group needs
• Ability to filter design output and ideas through strategy, creative relevance and client needs
• Comprehensive knowledge of contemporary design and designers in art, architecture, interiors and fashion
• Demonstrates art direction expertise and command of photo research
• Extensive knowledge of print and digital production techniques and software applications
• 3-5 years of experience
For more information on this role, salary requirements or to schedule an interview, please contact: