This is a unique opportunity to join a boutique branding & design studio and help lead them to their next level of growth and success.
The management team at Hoffman Creative is looking for a Mid Level Designer who can help continue drive best-in-class creative across various categories while building and mentoring the creative team.
• Lead by example and steward a bounty of inspiring work across the creative team
• Support the Creative Director in effectively conceiving and executing against briefs and yield smart, soulful and well-crafted work
• Understand each client’s brand and project objectives to lead the development of effective strategies and the creation of thoughtful, elevated design solutions across multiple channel
• Work alongside Creative Director on client presentations by carving out a specific and ownable role
• Present work to clients at key milestones, providing context and strategic rationale for design decisions, and soliciting feedback
• Work closely with studio/project manager to fulfill day-to-day project flow, new business initiatives, vendor selection, and production needs
• Interface with external production partners as needed—including printers, packaging production, developers—to ensure design intent is realized.
• Stellar communication of ideas and rationales. Must be a good listener
• Exemplary time management skills and ability to work on more than one project at a time
• Outstanding sensitivity and command of all basic design principles
• Ability to shift gears quickly based on project or group needs
• Ability to filter design output and ideas through strategy, creative relevance and client needs
• Knowledge of contemporary design and designers in art, architecture, interiors and fashion
• Demonstrates experience-appropriate design expertise and command of photo research
• Knowledge of print and digital production techniques and software applications
• 3-4 years of agency experience
• U.S. citizen or authorized to live and work in the U.S.
For more information on this role, salary requirements or to schedule an interview, please contact: